This is a great tool can rotate a full 360 degrees for an accurate reading of any corners instantly. Use it to measure odd corners, to install baseboards or for crown molding.
Imagine: No more guesswork, calculations, wrong readings, or re-dos. Within minutes, you'll be able to accomplish measuring work that normally takes hours!
Accurate Reading: With easy-to-read precision laser engraving scale, the protractor can directly read the angle of the miter saw.
Exquisite Design: The internal Teflon O-ring mechanism can be rotated during operation, and ensures smooth and accurate readings on both the inner and outer corners,
High quality: The Miter Saw Protractor is made of CNC machined anodized aluminum steel and 1/4 inch thick aluminum alloy, which is strong, durable and not easy to bend. So it ensures longevity.
Forget About The Work of GUESSWORK: Two scales transmit your working angle directly to the miter saw to achieve accurate miter and single cut.
Widly Use: Whether you are a professional or not, The Miter Saw Protractor is excellent for you. It is suitable for crown molding, miter cuts, plumbing, metalworking and various other woodworking applications.
Let me share with you its usage, which is divided into the following steps:
- Step 1: Use the Miter Saw Protractor to measure the angle of the wall corner. Note the Miter Cut value from the dial (inner scale).
- Step 2: Determine the angle of the wooden floor that needs to be attached to the corner of the wall and the ground.
- Step 3: Refer to the compound cut conversion table and find the row with the same "bevel cut" value as the angle measurement value.
- Step 4: Pay attention to the "mitre angle" and "bevel angle" of the wooden floor that needs to be cut. Angle marks can be made on it.
- Step 5: Refer to the obtained data and carefully set the miter angle and bevel angle of the compound miter saw, then locate the plank according to the mark and start cutting my first plank.
- Step 6: Reset the saw and position the second board. Then, cut the second wooden brick.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.77lbs/350g
- Size: 2.5*7.3*1.2inches
- 1* Miter Saw Protractor
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.