- Una versione a presa rapida del sistema epossidico bicomponente The Original Cold Weld che fornisce riparazioni resistenti e durature a più superfici.
Perfect for DIY household, automotive, marine, craft repair, and much more.
Cure And Set Time
After mixing the tubes at a 1: 1 ratio, it takes 6 minutes to set and 4-6 hours to cure. Once cured, it can be tapped, filed, sanded, molded, and drilled. It's set and cure color is dark grey.
Versatile And Dependable
It is steel reinforced, has a tensile strength of 3127 psi and can withstand temperatures up to 230 degrees Fahrenheit (110 degrees Celsius). When fully cured, it is waterproof and resistant to petroleum, chemical, and acid.
You can DIY it. Our heavy-duty epoxy and adhesives repair and restore it right the first time. It delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the world’s strongest bond.
- First of all, we will find out the place to be cleaned, with no stain.
- The surface treatment is smoothed with a file, sandpaper, and other tools.
- The volume ratio of component A and component B is 1:1, which is fully uniform and applied to the object to be repaired.
- After 24 hours of bonding, all kinds of processing can be carried out.
(L x W x H)
We provide Secured Shipping with Tracking Numbers so you can track it every step of the way!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.